* Choose a personal Message
* Decide on a suitable Tone
* Select one or two Stories
* Connect with the Deceased
* Seek out the Emotional Moment
* Acknowledge those in Morning
* Link everyone to the Deceased
* Tell on the Departed
* Praise a life of Accomplishments
* Make light of a few Failings
* Stay on Message
* Thank those Assembled
Your heartfelt Eulogy is your chance to express your personal feelings and sympathy for a recently departed family member, friend or colleague. It is an important opportunity not to be missed as it will never occur again.
The MENU on the top right will help you navigate this site.
For example, the 'Choices' item on the Menu lets you obtain a Eulogy Writing Kit by Mail and get access to Eulogy Central our Eulogy Writing Website.
Keep your Eulogy personal and emotional, while including a few little known well chosen stories and you are good!
Eulogy Central, our Eulogy Writing Website available at a modest fee provides:
1. Writing Methods
2. Step by Step Procedures
3. Keys to a Good Eulogy
4. How to Layout a Eulogy
5. Writing Your Own Commemoration
6. Preparing Needed Materials
7. Story Telling Aids
8. How to Add Emotional Appeal
9. Presentation Advice
10. Personal Assistance