1. The MyEulogies.com website is owned, managed and copyrighted by Eulogy Services of California; all rights reserved.
2. The charter of Eulogy Services is to help enable ordinary lay mourners prepare and deliver eulogies to their departed friends, colleagues and family members.
3. MyEulogies.com is not a substitute for or in any way intended to replace any part of the the role of the many fine religious institutions and their professional ministers, mullahs, priests, rabbis and other leaders and teachers of faith who conduct funeral events and services.
4. The eulogy a lay person can prepare with the help of MyEulogies.com, while seldom at the high standard of those of religious leaders and other professionals, are meant to be heartfelt, personal and complimentary eulogies to play a supporting role within the commemoration of the passing of a life.
5. Eulogy Services will not share any of your personal identifiable information with anyone not directly involved in your event or acting in support of your eulogy and its preparation.
6. Fair Use: You are entitled to make copyright 'fair use' of the material provided on MyEulogies.com including making limited copies for personal use. You need written permission from Eulogy Services to publish any of this material on public media unless its access is restricted to friends and family.
7. Should you so wish, MyEulogies.com may at its sole discretion include your eulogy - after eliminating any personal references - among its file of sample eulogies.
8. Eulogy Services is not legally responsible for the content of any material Including eulogies generated by others with help from MyEulogies.com, only for the eulogies it itself prepares.
9. Any inadvertent improper reference to any person, living or dead, or misuse of restricted copyrighted material without permission is strictly coincidental and not intended and will be corrected upon written notification.
10. The materials provided in MyEulogies.com are not intended, nor should they be construed as mutually exclusive or collectively exhaustive of what is available or what may be needed to prepare a suitable eulogy.
11. The website MyEulogies.com is intended for personal use only and limited as expressed herein.